BLUNDSTONE ROTOFLEX 9061 BLACK ZIP SIDED SAFETY BOOTS
Let the RotoFlex #9061 do the heavy lifting. Our SoftCell® fit system combined with the convenience of a zip side takes comfort and performance to the next level.
- Black water-resistant leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- Seven rows of lacing hardware, including lace locking device
- Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
- Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
- Lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long lasting performance
- Heavy Duty TPU moulded toe guard designed for superior leather protection
- INFINERGY® —E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK® XHD—biomechanically engineered rubber (PUR) outsole designed for optimum grip and stability
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- fuel oil resistant
- excellent abrasion, cut and slip resistance
- FORTASHIELD —broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL —uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trips, slips and falls.