BLUNDSTONE ROTOFLEX 8063 STONE ZIP SIDED SAFETY BOOTS
Crafted from premium water-resistant leather in on-trend stone, the RotoFlex #8063 offers a sole built with GripTek® Heavy Duty technology. These safety boots are designed to cradle your feet for unrivalled comfort.
- Stone water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- Seven rows of lacing hardware, including lace locking device
- Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
- Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
- Lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long lasting performance
- TPU moulded toe guard designed for superior leather protection
- INFINERGY® —E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK® HD —biomechanically designed TPU outsole designed for optimum grip and stability.
- high-abrasion resistance and heat resistant to 140˚C
- fuel oil resistant
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- FORTASHIELD —broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL —uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trips, slips and falls.