BLUNDSTONE ROTOFLEX MAX 9090 WHEAT ZIP SIDED SAFETY BOOTS
Introducing the pinnacle of the RotoFlex range, the MAX # 9090. Where style meets the pinnacle of safety, this penetration-resistant boot is built for the toughest of the tough.
- Wheat premium water-repellent nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- Non-metallic penetration resistant insole
- Seven rows of lacing hardware, including lace locking device
- Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
- Artico lining for premium comfort. Developed to maintain a stable temperature to reduce sweat.
- Full Kevlar® stitching for ultimate abrasion resistance
- Heavy Duty TPU moulded toe guard designed for superior leather protection
- GRIPTEK® MAX—Vibram sole made of Vibram TC4+. Industry-leaders bring the best engineering and componentry to create a sole with the highest slip rating.
- rubber outsole heat resistant to 300˚C
- fuel oil resistant
- excellent abrasion, cut and slip resistance
- FORTASHIELD —broad fitting, cut-resistant steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL —uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trips, slips and falls.