BLUNDSTONE 149 LACE UP SAFETY BOOT
- A new addition to the range, these boots are great for
uniforms and general work.
- Steel toe cap
- These boots are water resistant and the tough sole
can handle oil, acid and organic fat.
- Plus they come with the best comfort materials for
supreme shock absorption and comfort. Polyurethane
- Thermo urethane outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis
and microbial attack.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and the
revolutionary XRD® for supreme shock absorption.
- Footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable.
Electrical hazard resistant.
- XRD® inserted into both the heel and forepart of the sole
- Reinforced stitching. American Podiatric Medical Association
Seal of Acceptance.
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815.
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock
resistance (Clause 5.5)
- NZ/UK Sizing
- Sizes 5-13
- 6 Month warranty, 30 day comfort guarantee.