Safety Boots NZ has implemented a new payment method called Laybuy to allow customers to pay in instalments rather than paying up front.
What is Laybuy?
Laybuy lets you receive your purchase and spread the total cost in 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free. Laybuy performs a credit check to obtain a credit score on all new users upon registration. Once your credit score has been confirmed and your account has been verified, Laybuy assigns your Laybuy limit and you can begin shopping immediately.
The first payment equal to one sixth of the purchase price occurs once your order is completed. The remaining 5 payments are processed each week on the day of the original purchase from your nominated card. No further action is required and all account information including a payment schedule can be viewed, at any time, through your Laybuy account.
Once you select Pay by Laybuy at checkout and complete your purchase, the Merchant ships any products directly to you at the delivery address you have requested. If your purchase is a ticket for a service, this will be emailed to you.
How does Laybuy work?
- When you are ready to purchase select Check Out on the Shopping cart page.
- Enter customer information and shipping address. Select continue to shipping method.
- Simply select Payment Method Laybuy at checkout. Then select complete order. You will then be redirected to the Laybuy site.
- New Laybuy customers will need to sign up. Enter email and create password. Enter mobile and verify with given code. Then create a profile by entering in your information. A credit check will then be applied.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.